Sunday, September 21, 2008

DNC Pictures

Blogger is no longer being stupid, so here are LOTS more pictures of the DNC.


I think it's a cool picture despite being blurry. This is coming back to the busses after the Obama speech

CNN was giving away ice cream. No lie.

There were a bunch of different media tents and each one had something very awesome in its lobby. This one (not the one I was in) had a Wii den

Collecting flair - it's really popular to trade pins at the conventions. I became obsessed with it. It was super fun.

My media tent had an oxygen bar in it. I'd never done an oxygen bar before, but it was kind of cool. this is a silly picture.

The change we need?

This gives you an idea of where I was sitting. Enjoy the distant back of Cheryl Crow.

O-B-A-M-A

Stevie Wonder - still very close

Patriotism

Adoring fans....

He's ready to go ... I wonder if she'll vote for him?

Snipers

Believe it or not, that's Barack Obama

Also Obama

The Obamas and the Bidens

Bowing his head in prayer

Fireworks and flags

Massive pilgrimage to Invesco field - bad picture, i know.

Nancy Pelosi's back

Shawn Johnson....

Jennifer Hudson singing the Star Spangled Banner

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.