Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm really really upset. REALLY upset! Harry Potter 7 was released only a few days ago and I can't read it yet! I have a huge math test to take for some college credit and I decided that it was best if I waited until after the exam to read it.

But, I have some predictions for you here. I decided to put them out there so I can look back after I've read the book to see how right I was.

DEATHS:
I think Harry will kill Snape. Good guy or bad guy, he'll get him for the murder of Dumbledore.
Hagrid will probably die in battle.
Tonks and Lupin will die, but not before getting married.
I think Neville will kill Bellatrix Lestrange.
Voldemort will obviously die either by Harry or by YET ANOTHER spell going awry (like the one when he tried to kill Harry in the first place). And with all his Horcruxes gone, he won't be able to come back.
Lupin will kill Wormtail.
I have a feeling one of the Weasley twins will die.
Narcissa Malfoy will die protecting Draco, to parallel Lilly dying to save Harry.
Voldemort will kill Lucius Malfoy.

MARRIAGES:
I heard it rumored somewhere that this final book goes quite a few years further than the end of the school year, if that is the case, there are some weddings in store.
Ron & Hermione (that one's a long time coming).
Harry & Ginny (assuming Harry lives, which I am).
Lupin & Tonks
Bill & Fleur (obviously).

OTHER PREDICTIONS:
There will be no return to Hogwarts, however, there will be some mysterious deaths and dissappearances of some of the minor students we've already been introduced to.
Harry will not die. I've been thinking that perhaps his scar or his eyes (everyone is always going on and on about his eyes) would be the final Horcrux, but that seems a little unreasonable. Harry will live to either rid the Wizarding World of the Dark Lord, or Voldemort will simply self-destruct after Harry destroys all the Horcruxes.
Snape is a good guy, working for the Order. As evil as he is, he was probably just following Dumbledore's orders by killing him. But I'm not sure if anybody will know in the end if he was good or evil because Harry will get to him first.
R.A.B, the mysterious person who destroyed Slytherin's locket, will turn out to be someone we already know. My money is that it's Regalus Black, Sirius' younger brother who was a Death Eater, tried to quit his evil ways, but was murdered by Voldemort.
Draco will survive.
Harry's eyes will be significant in the end...

Have fun reading, but DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've finished already, but won't tell you anything other than that it's a good read and wraps up nicely. Let me know what you think when you get around to finishing.
tim

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.