Monday, May 25, 2009

Old Habits

Yesterday I was driving home from the hardware store. Without even realizing it (obviously), I passed right by my new apartment complex, drove all the way to campus, pulled into the Drake West Village lot, pulled out my keys, and freaked out because I thought I lost my entrance fob. I panicked and searched my purse, my pockets, and my car looking for it. Ten minutes later, I realized I was also missing my apartment key and my mailbox key.

Thinking that this can obviously not be a coincidence, I slowly came to the realization that I don't live at Drake West Village anymore. I then proceeded to drive ten minutes back in the direction I came from to go home... as in the place I live now... feeling like an idiot the entire way.

And now I decided to share it with the internet. Good plan.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.