Thursday, February 21, 2008

My latest addiction

Ok, so if you click on that little picture of a planet on the upper right hand side of my blog, you'll be introduced to one of my latest addctions. It's a tracker. It keeps track of my blog visitors and it's AWESOME.

It's thanks to that little guy that I know that most of the people who happen upon my blog have bulldogs with pink eye or pneumonia. Or they want to know what kind of habitat bulldogs need. Or they need to know how big bulldogs get. Or they want bulldog quotes. Or they want Keith Anderson pictures. That last one is kind of random, I know. Although, those are the people who luck out the most. My blog doesn't offer counsel for those with sick bulldogs, though I hope those surfers find the information they need. Keith Anderson pictures, on the other hand.. well, you've come to the right place.

But it's actually really cool to see because I've had hits from Australia, South Africa, Canada, Argentina, and India. I've even had visitors from all sorts of states like New York, Pennsylvania, Colorado, California, Iowa of course, Florida, Georgia, Illinois (particularly Arlington Heights - hi, Arlington Heights!), North Dakota, South Dakota, and Oregon.

Isn't the Internet amazing? I'm having too much fun tracking my hits. And the site that does it breaks it down in like nine different ways. It's awesome. I love it.

You know what I'm also addicted to? YouTube. That seems like a pretty standard answer, I know. But I'm addicted to particular videos on YouTube. I actually watch them several times a day. They're kind of a pick-me-up. I've decided to share them with you. You'll thank me later.

Actually, it's kind of annoying that I couldn't figure out how to put them all in one blog... so bear with me.

I'll give you a short description of each one..

The first one is only for Back to the Future fans. Seeing the movie a few times doesn't really count. Unless you remember some pretty specific plot points. This guy played Biff and he's a comedian now and this song is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen.

The second one is a guy named Greg Patillo and he's pretty much the most amazing flute player I've ever seen in my life. He has some mad skills, yo. I'm writing an article about him for Drake Mag, too. Assuming he ever gets back to me.

The next three are Potter Puppet Pal videos. Whether you love or hate Harry Potter, you'll get a kick out of these videos. They're hilarious. The puppets are really well done, the voices are great, and it's pretty amazing all around. If "snape, Snape, Serverus Snape.." doesn't get stuck in your head, you've got problems. :)

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.