Friday, August 22, 2008

Washington Comes To Denver: Picture Dump

Well hello there! Blogger was being dumb the other day and wouldn't let me upload pictures. So I thought I'd do a big dump of them here. You'll see some pretty sweet stuff.

I've also decided to make a list of the coolest thing I saw each day.
Here's what I have so far:
Monday - A street performer playing classical music on the water glasses
Tuesday - The CNN Express Bus (check out the pics!)
Wednesday - T.R. Reed, former reporter for the Washington Post who had all sorts of cool stories
Thursday - DENVER POST HEAD QUARTERS!
Friday (today) - a three-way tie between Governor Ritter (from Colorado, woooot!), Howard Dean (Chairman of the Democratic National Committee), and the Pepsi center all glammed up for the convention - make sure to check out pictures of all three.


Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

CNN express!!!!

Pepsi Center sign

I thought this was cool because the sign on the left says "steel" - actually it says "steelbridge" but, still...

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.