Saturday, October 27, 2007

35 Things I'm Not Afraid to Admit About Myself

I got this idea from a resident of mine. I thought it was really cool so I decided to write my own.

1. I love my freckles
2. I love my curly hair.
3. I watch too many movies.
4. I cried when Steve Irwin died.
5. I like Harry Potter.
6. I don't drink.
7. I get scared when I think about the future.
8. I'm afraid of tornadoes, clowns and needles.
9. I have no idea what I REALLY want to do with my major, although I'm sure it's the right one.
10. I love my family.
11. Sometimes I miss high school.
12. I can knit and crochet.
13. I love to color.
14. I'm obsessive-compulsive.
15. I hate feeling like I'm not in control of my own life.
16. I like people.
17. I miss marching band.
18. Finding Nemo makes me cry as do all sports movies.
19. I get the hiccups EVERYDAY.
20. I've never dyed my hair.
21. I have an affinity for alliterations.
22. I'm afraid of change
23. I'm allergic to, but own (a), cats.
24. I'm only eighteen years old.
25. I always THINK I'll like ice skating, but never do because I end up with huge blisters afterwards.
26. I sing and dance when nobody is looking.
27. I consider myself an optimist.
28. I refuse to believe that brown m&ms have less artificial coloring because chocolate is already brown.
29. I like George O'Malley more than McDreamy. I guess I like the shy guys.
30. I'm obsessed with Seinfeld.
31. I love helping people, but hate asking for help myself. And that's foolish.
32. I love my mac.
33. I LOVE country music.
34. I don't separate my laundry.
35. I think that the meaning of life is to make the most of the time you're given on this planet.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.