Thursday, October 11, 2007

General Stuff

So... school has been going along for quite awhile now. Yes, it sure has. I'm generally bored with my classes already. I'm ready for new ones. But, then again, the new schedule of classes was posted last week and I freaked out because the semester isn't even half over and now we're picking new classes... I've come to the conclusion that I don't know what I want. I don't want to be stuck in my boring classes, and I'm not ready to pick new ones.

Picking new classes is scary. Nine times out of ten the course description sounds much scarier than the class actually is. But then you get the TENTH CLASS... and that one is SCARIER than the course description. It's a delicate process.

What I do know is that I'm not scheduling two two-hour classes in one day. That's just me. I'm not into that.

Gosh, it really seems like it's been a slow week. It's probably because it's the week right before Fall Break. Time really seems to slllloooooowwwwww doooooowwwwwnnnnn the week before a break. But, it's ok because it's over now and I get to go home. I'm really excited, too! It's going to be so great to get out of the building and be with my family!

And who doesn't love fall? The leaves are changing and weather is getting cooler. I think that's why October and April are my two favorite months. The endless inferno of summer finally lets up in October. And the fridgid abyss of winter lets up in April. Not to mention Halloween has to be one of the best holidays ever. I'm not into creepy slasher flicks or anything like that and I don't remember the last time I dressed up, but I like pumpkin carving and who can forget about It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown? I love that movie! Plus, it's a great excuse to eat candy!

I'm supposed to be volunteering at the zoo on Halloween. Apparently the Blank Park Zoo puts on a cute little program every year for the little kids and a whole bunch of us from APO are going to do it. It should be fun, plus it's an excuse to go to the zoo!! I still haven't been!

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.