Sunday, March 15, 2009

Facebook changes... again

Pardon me while I rant....

WHY DID FACEBOOK CHANGE AGAIN? WHY? It's awful. Allow me to break out one of my favorite sayings - if it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT. Goodness gracious. I just got over the last round of changes and now they're springing more changes on us? No, that's not OK.

They think they can get away with it because it's not like we're all going to stop using Facebook. That'd be like the end of the world or something. And maybe they're right. I'm certainly not going to stop using it because they designers/developers made some really DUMB changes. But I'll grind my teeth every time I log on.

Is it just me, or does this look A LOT like Twitter? I don't Twitter - or tweet or whatever. But I've seen Twitter and the resemblance is definitely there. It's annoying. If I want a Twitter, I'll get a Twitter. It just so happens I don't want a Twitter, I want a Facebook - but now they're one and the same.

It's like a nebulous, homogenized, glob of online social networking.

It blows. I want the old, OLD Facebook back.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.