Wednesday, November 18, 2009

515

Ok, so... last time we left off I was not warming up too much to my capstone project. I was feeling burned out and unmotivated. I had hit a variety of brick walls with the stories I was working on and I was just not enjoying myself.

The good news is that I got over it and have been plugging along rather happily for the last several weeks. The even better news is that the whole thing goes to PRINT.

ON MONDAY.

Holy heck! I can't believe it. We somehow, magically, slapped together a magazine in less than three months. And it looks really good, too. We have pin-up tonight (when lots of people come and put stickies on our layouts and tell us what should change) and then we work really, really, really hard to make changes over the weekend and then by Monday it's out of our hands.

EEEEP!

I'm really proud of my hard work and can't wait to see the finish product. Though, I admit, I'm kind of sick of looking at it for the time being.

No pics or anything, but you should definitely check out our website here.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.