Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reality

Ok, so... all in one crazy week I registered for my last semester of classes, ordered my cap and gown, AND filed my graduation application. That's not like a little dose of reality... that's like a big, fat, sweaty reality body slam.

But it's ok. I'm not panicking. Really, I'm not. Something has clicked in my head in the past couple of weeks and I just know in my mind that it'll all be OK. I can't tell you what I'll be doing in May, but it'll be ok, whatever it is.

Right now I'm really excited about graduation. I loved watching my friends last year graduate and I'm excited to be the one turning my tassel in May. I'm also thankful I'm graduating from a small school (by that I mean the Journalism school with something like only 40 grads) so I don't have to stand and watch hundreds of people graduate.

It should be great.

And as far as next semester's classes go, I'm only taking 4, which is beyond awesome. There will be more time to work... whee... how exciting. The weird thing is I can't take anymore journalism classes so I'll be graduating with a degree in journalism after not having any j-classes for a full semester.

It's all good, though. It's all good.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.