Friday, May 14, 2010

2 days and counting

Mood: relieved
Happy thought: done, done, done!!!

This morning was it! I drove to campus, printed my BEAST of a capstone project, then went and slid it under the professor's door (it barely fit - something like 120 pages total).

Then I walked away.

A huge weight was instantly lifted (no, really - that thing was heavy...)

I was SUPER excited at first. I mean, wow. To be totally done? Probably forever? AMAZING!!!!

But then I found myself throughout the day having to remind myself that it's really over now. I would just be talking and realize with a start that, HOLY CRAP, I'm totally done.

It's totally unreal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chaussures homme pas cher Soldes Profitez de Reductions jusqu'à -50%,sont sur la boutique de chaussure en ligne de chaussurespaschere.fr.

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.