Saturday, February 27, 2010

78 days and counting

Mood: giddy!

Ok, ok, ok. Here we go!! Whee!!!

I just got back from the APO Sectional Conference at Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa. It was AWESOME. I love, LOVE, LOVE APO conferences.

We get to meet brothers from other chapters and learn stuff and it's just SO much fun.

I got to run two sessions and facilitate a discussion, which was really exciting. As it turns out, I really enjoy doing things like that and I wasn't terribly uncomfortable or anything. So that was totally awesome.

For each presentation I had a presentation buddy from the Iowa State chapter and it was really fun to collaborate with them. They're an awesome group of people and any opportunity to spend time with them should be taken advantage of.

Conferences are just amazing because they make me remember all my good APO feelings - minus drama and stupid stuff and stressful parts. This was my last conference, so it just felt good to have this kind of last hurrah sort of thing.

And now, friends, I collapse from a deliriously delightful combination of exhaustion and pure happiness.

:)

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.