Monday, February 8, 2010

97 days and counting

Mood: Happy :)

As a second-semester senior, I have a lot of stress in my life. May 17th is nothing but a giant question mark right now. And it's probably going to stay that way for quite some time.

That being the case, I decided recently that I have absolutely no room in my life for additional stress. So I'm cutting it all out. I quit my job, I got some closure on an old friendship, I cleaned out my closet and organized a bunch of school stuff.

It sounds like it's just a string of little things, but they add up to be a pretty big deal. We have a lot of jobs and responsibilities in life, but I like to think that my first priority is to be happy and feel good about myself at the end of the day and if little stuff like that helps, then I'd be stupid not to do it.

The less stressed and cluttered my life is, the easier it is for me to focus on things that matter. Magical, right?

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.