Sunday, February 7, 2010

98 days and counting

Mood: content :)

It's easy for me to panic. I can't help it sometimes. I've gotten progressively better, though. In high school it felt like my whole world was ending about twice a week.

But lately, despite the fact that my impending graduation is inching closer and my plans for May 17th aren't even starting to shape up, I can't help but feel like everything is totally ok.

I was rereading my blog a while ago and realized that so much has changed in 3.5 years just at school. I'm not at all the same person.

Coming to college meant that everything changed. And it was really exciting. So many good things came from it, right? Right.

So why should I fear this change? Why should I doubt my ability to adapt again?

Sometimes I feel like that's just a waste of time. I can do anything I want. The world is my playground and I've had too many pixie sticks.

It's kind of a great feeling.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.