Friday, February 19, 2010

86 days and counting

Mood: tired

Goals for this weekend:
Get caught up on school stuff
Make poster calendars so I have a very clear visual of what I have going on
Finish applying for a variety of jobs and internships
Take guinea pig to ARL to get his talons cut
Clean my room
Do laundry
Put away laundry (yes, those have to be two separate goals)
Go to the bank

We'll see.

Oh, I'll also add recover from my panic attack . I don't always panic, you know. Most days I feel pretty normal. But then I'll break and go crazy, which kind of releases it all, and then I can go back to being normal. I think that's OK for the most part. Right? Am I the only person in the world who isn't allowed to go crazy every now and then? Am I the only person in the world who has to have it together all the time?

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.