Tuesday, February 16, 2010

89 days and counting

Mood: Confused :/

Something is wrong this semester. I seem perfectly happy and content... but something is still wrong. I can't focus on anything; I'm slipping on class assignments; I become distracted by EVERYTHING... and I'm easily distracted to begin with.

Where is the magical reset button in my brain that will help me pull it together for the next 89 days? Can I get a doctor to open up my head and play around with stuff in there?

When I was a freshman, I felt like my brain was a huge pile of tacks. So, basically, sharp and useful (because tacks are useful). Now it feels like a wet sock. More like heavy and dumb.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.