Monday, February 1, 2010

Turning the Page...

I realized toward the end of last semester that I've blogged rather consistently through my entire college experience. That's almost four years... so... kind of awesome. But obviously that's going to end soon and I thought since a new chapter of my life would be starting, it would only be appropriate to start a new blog, too.

So I did. And you can see it HERE. I wanted to get it up and running before I linked to it and I wanted it to be well-established by the time I give this blog up.

Some posts are Drake-related, some aren't. Some (most) are just ramblings and rants because it's my blog and that's where they go. Spread the word if you'd like. It's been kind of secretive and the only hits have been from me and my dad, so... yeah... I'd appreciate a reader or two who isn't related to me ;)

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.