Monday, March 15, 2010

62 days and couting

Mood: Tired
Happy thought: BALCONIES!

It seems like whenever I travel anywhere it takes all day. I could go from DSM to Denver, a flight that doesn't even take 1.5 hours, and still spend all day traveling. I don't get it.

Today we left my roommate's house in MN at 9:45 to make the 1.5 hour drive to the airport. We stopped for a bite to eat at Cracker Barrel along the way and made it to the airport at 1. Our plane was delayed 10 minutes, so we took off around 3:10 and flew to MILWAUKEE...

For anybody who isn't so sharp with the geography, I'd like to point out that Milwaukee is very much the opposite direction of Vegas. So... that's stupid.

Anyway, it was a tiny flight to Milwaukee and we landed to find out that our connecting flight had been delayed two hours, and was now departing at 6:10. And, I didn't realize this before, but the Milwaukee to Vegas flight is almost 4 hours. Luckily, due to the delay, Frontier let us watch our little personal TVs for free.

So we landed in Vegas at 8:30ish, I think. But that's local Vegas time, so that's really 10:30 Minnesota time. Grand total of 12 hours.

I smell.

But, in other news, the condo we're staying out is INCREDIBLE. It has a gorgeous night view of The Strip off the 39th floor. It'll be amazing if I ever eave the balcony.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.