Friday, March 12, 2010

65 days and counting

Mood: Antsy
Happy thought: Glorious weather

Today starts our spring break extravaganza! Tonight my roommate and I are leaving for Minnesota to spend the weekend at her house and hit up the Mall of America, and then on Monday we're off to Vegas!!

I'm super excited just to have some time off from school. This won't be a relaxing break... in fact, I fully expect it to be the opposite and be quite exhausting... but it's ok. Because we all have to have a little fun sometimes.

My roommate has also never been on a plane before and I'm excited to be the one who gets to take her on her first. Actually, she'll have two planes because we have to make a connection on our way to Las Vegas.

I've traveled and flown quite a lot so it's always interesting to me to meet people who have gone their whole lives without flying anywhere.

Should be fun!

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.