Sunday, March 14, 2010

63 days and counting

The summer before I left for college my mom got be all involved in re-runs of Little House on the Prairie on the Hallmark Channel.

It's a pretty cheesy show and definitely merits the Halmark name since I can't get through an episode without crying. I'm not complaining, of course. I kind of love that show. It's definitely one of those guilty pleasure sorts of things.

Anyway, I became pretty involved in the show (so if you ever want to talk about anything Laura Ingalls sometime, I'm your girl).

The family lives in a town called Walnut Grove, but from time to time they have to go to Mankato for supplies and stuff and guess what I did today!?

I WENT TO MANKATO! Haha. I was just so tickled that it actually existed. Sadly, there were no horse-drawn buggies and I didn't see Charles Ingalls anywhere.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.