Wednesday, March 24, 2010

53 days and counting

Mood: frustrated
Happy thought: goldfish

I went to Vegas and came home horribly sick. I'm about 73% convinced I have a legitimate allergy to cigarette smoke, which caused some horrible cough and congestion situation. That's slowly resolving itself, but the infection is now moving into my ears.

I used to get ear infections all the time, but never quite this badly. If I had to put a percentage on it, I'd say my hearing is at about 20%. My right ear is considerably worse than my left one, but between the two I'm practically deaf.

I can't hear myself type; I can't hear other students talking in class; I can't hear the person on the other end of my phone when someone calls; I can't even hear my signal ticking in my car. It's ridiculous.

And I want it to stop.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.