Friday, April 30, 2010

16 days and counting

Mood: sad :(
Happy thought: candy!

Today I spoke to my supervisor at Meredith about when my last day will be. Now that I have a job lined up and am getting close to figuring out living arrangements, it was time to talk about leaving.

I was actually sadder than I thought I would be. It's not one of those jobs or environments I could see myself working in long-term (just because I'm not a desk job type), but Meredith treated me very well. The people were great and I got some very valuable experience.

Generally, I think it's also sad simply because it's the end of an era. A lot of things are ending kind of all at once and that's not easy.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.