Monday, April 12, 2010

34 days and counting

Mood: eh
Happy thought: no homework

I met some people today and as part of my standard college introduction, had to include my major as part of my information. Frankly, I feel like we should all just have baseball cards or something with our pictures and stats on the back.

Meagan Savage:
Home state: Colorado
Year: Senior
Major: Magazine journalism and English

Man, it would make my life easier. Anyway, today I didn't even introduce myself as a journalism major at all; I was just an English major. It made me kind of sad afterward.

I'm not taking any journalism classes this semester because I'm, like, done with them all. It's a really bizarre feeling. In a lot of ways it does really feel like I'm not a journalism student anymore.

That's not a good thing, either. I want to feel like a budding journalist again.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.