Friday, April 16, 2010

30 days and counting

Mood: excited
Happy thought: road trips

Today I took a bit of a road trip down south to Independence, Missouri, home of the Alpha Phi Omega national office, for my job interview. The interview itself isn't until tomorrow, but I'm spending the night in the hotel tonight so I can head over to the office bright and early tomorrow morning.

I've been full of nervous energy all day. It's a bit better now that I'm actually here, but I'm still feeling pretty antsy, though tired. I don't doubt I'm going to crash pretty soon. And that will be a good thing; I want to be well rested for tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.