Saturday, April 17, 2010

29 days and counting

Mood: OMG! ONE MONTH!
Happy thought: OMG! ONE MONTH!

Today was my job interview for the field rep position with Alpha Phi Omega, my service fraternity, and I'm THRILLED to say I think it went really well. I have a really good feeling about it.

I interviewed all day and met with a variety of people and was able to ask LOTS and lots of questions to find out more about the position, which was great. I feel like I have a much better idea of what's expected of me.

They actually gave me a sheet with all the information about salary and benefits, which was nice because I knew I had to ask about it and was feeling really awkward. So that definitely saved me.

Even if nothing comes from this trip as far as a job is concerned, I'm really proud of myself that I even made it to this step in the process. AND I got to see where all the APO magic happens which was TOTALLY cool in a nerdy way.

There are two other candidates coming in for interviews in the next week or two, so I have to just sit and wait and keep my fingers crossed. I hate waiting, but it's at least a bit comforting to know that I've literally done all I can do to get the job and now it's entirely out of my hands.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.