Wednesday, April 7, 2010

39 days and counting

Mood: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy thought: tassels

Um. Holy COW! Is it just me, or does it seem like 39 is A LOT less than 40??? OMG! 39 DAYS! THAT'S INSANE!!!!!

I'm apt to freak out. It's not a bad freak out, though. It's good. I promise. But, really??? 39 days!? That's like... a month. Ok, it's more than that. But not MUCH more than that.

I have so much to dooooooooo until then. And I don't want to dooooooooooooo any of it. Sometimes I do, but sometimes I don't.

Ah, I'm so conflicted. And I'm full of this weird nervous energy all the time. Like I totally want to rock school for the next few weeks and go full steam ahead, but then I usually channel it into something stupid like dancing like a fool in my apartment than into school work. Then by the time I'm tired of dancing, I can barely stay awake to do school work. So... that's weird.

I'm just antsy. And excited. And kind of crazy.

No comments:

All bloggers are compensated for their time. All blogs are uncensored and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.